JOIN US IN OUR MISSION OF HISTORIC PRESERVATION
Preserving historic landmarks and pivotal sites is critical to telling the story of our city. We invite you to sponsor an Ohio Historical Marker on the Cleveland Civil Rights Trail. Your sponsorship will support the continued preservation of Cleveland’s civil rights sites and help tell the story that so many before us fought to have written.
Your $12,000 sponsorship will fund:
- The design, construction, and installation of one Ohio Historical Marker at one of the designated Civil Rights Trail sites.
- The cost to engage a scholar in researching, interpreting, and writing the text for the marker and providing interpretive content on the Cleveland Civil Rights Trail website.
You will receive special recognition:
- On the Cleveland Civil Rights Trail website and on the Cleveland Restoration Society’s website.
- At each Ohio Historical Marker unveiling ceremony.
- In the Cleveland Restoration Society’s Perspectives e-newsletter, Facade magazine, and on social media.
Your $12,000 pledge may be satisfied over multiple years.
For more information about this sponsorship opportunity, please contact Anne Doten at email@example.com or 216-426-3109.
We wish to thank the following companies that have sponsored a marker on Cleveland’s Civil Rights Trail:
View some of our sponsors
Additional support is provided by a generous anonymous donor, and Maxine Isaacs, daughter of Bernard Isaacs, co-founder of the Ludlow Community Association.
Sponsor a Marker
Want to support the historic preservation of Cleveland’s civil right movement? We honor and appreciate your contribution. Contact us today to learn more about how you can support us.